Man critically stabbed in south Oklahoma City and woman sought by police
A man was in critical condition after being stabbed early Wednesday. A woman is sought in the south Oklahoma City case.
A man was stabbed in south Oklahoma City early Wednesday and police are looking for a woman who got away.
The man was in critical condition at an apartment in the 100 block of W Interstate 240 Service Road about 1:30 a.m., reports Master Sgt. Gary Knight.
A woman stabbed the man and left the scene, police report. No arrest has been reported.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond