Man dies after shooting at Oklahoma City gun range
A man was reported shot in the head at an Oklahoma City gun range Monday afternoon, police said.
A man died after being found shot in a stall at an Oklahoma City gun range Monday afternoon, police said.
The man was pronounced dead at OU Medical Center, Lt. Kevin Parton said. His name was not released.
About 5:30 p.m., officers were called to the H&H Shooting Sports near Interstate 40 and S Meridian Avenue on reports that a man was shot in the head. Witnesses said they passed a shooting stall and found the man slumped over with a gunshot wound, Parton said.
Police received calls about assault with a dangerous weapon and attempted suicide, but are still investigating what happened, he said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad