Man dies as a result of motorcycle crash in Oklahoma City
Police say a man has died of injuries from a crash Thursday in northwest Oklahoma City.
A man has died as a result of a motorcycle crash in north Oklahoma City, police said Friday.
Thomas Lee Tiger, 39, of Oklahoma City, died at a hospital about 5:15 a.m., police report.
Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said the motorcyclist collided with a vehicle shortly before 8 a.m. Thursday in the 4400 block of N Santa Fe Avenue.
Wardlow said Tiger was not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 54680Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 35701Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32594Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8907Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 8388Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 5554Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4146OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins