Man drowns in Lake Eufaula in Haskell County, Oklahoma
A Sallisaw man drowned in Lake Eufaula. The drowning was Sunday.
A Sallisaw man drowned at Lake Eufaula Sunday, the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety reports.
Gary Douglas Rogers, 58, was fishing at Lake Eufaula when he drowned sometime Sunday afternoon.
He was last seen about 2 p.m. Sunday when he went fishing. His body and boat were found floating just south of Eufaula dam and west of State Highway 71 in Haskell County about 11:45 p.m. Sunday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister