Man found dead in southeast Oklahoma City street
Police are looking for a vehicle involved in an apparent hit-and-run accident after officers found a man dead Sunday in southeast Oklahoma City.
A man was found dead in a southeast Oklahoma City street early Sunday after an apparent hit-and-run accident, police said.
Lt. Jeff Cooper said officers found the man about 12:30 a.m. at SE 57 and Shields Avenue. He said the man has not been identified yet.
At this time, police do not have a description of the vehicle involved in the accident. Anyone with information is encouraged to call Oklahoma City police at 231-2121.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12863Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11549Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5770Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5166Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4505OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4325Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 3991Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law