Man goes berserk with ax at Dunkin' Donuts
A man angry about being sent away from a New Britain Dunkin' Donuts came back wielding an ax, according to NBC Connecticut.
According to police, Wilfred Levine, 63, of New Britain, was loitering inside the Dunkin' Donuts at 118 East Main Street on Wednesday afternoon when employees of the restaurant told Levine to leave and escorted him out.
Levine returned a short time later with an ax, jumped the counter and said he was looking for the two employees who sent him away.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36331Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15449Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9864Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9824Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9353Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7992Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7895Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister