Man impersonates pilot on US Airways flight at Philadelphia Int'l Airport
A French national is in custody after police said he tried to impersonate a pilot on a US Airways flight Wednesday night, reports WFMZ-TV.
Police said 61-year-old Phillippe Jernnard of LaRocelle, France, boarded a plane bound for West Palm Beach, Fla., around 6:20 p.m. wearing what looked like an Air France pilot's uniform.
When the real pilot entered the cockpit, Jernnard identified himself as a 747 pilot for Air France, police said. When he couldn't produce credentials, police were called.
Read the rest of this post on www.wfmz.com
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12287Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11384Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6956Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6508Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4900Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4357OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3734Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law