Share “Man in coma after using unauthorised...”

Man in coma after using unauthorised charger with iPhone4

www.scmp.com Published: July 20, 2013
Advertisement

A man who charged his iPhone with an unauthorised phone charger received a severe electric shock and is now in a coma in hospital.

Wu Jian, originally from Jilin province, had been charging his iPhone 4 on July 8, holding the phone in his left hand while inserting the phone charger into an electrical outlet with his right, according to the South China Morning Post.



According to his sister, Wu suddenly fell to the floor twitching. He remained there until his sister was able to unplug the charger.

“I also felt a shock from my hand to foot [as I unplugged it],” Wu’s sister said.

More at South China Morning Post