Man in good condition after Oklahoma City police use Taser on him
Police used a Taser to stop a man Sunday night in northeast Oklahoma City. The man was listed in good condition at OU Medical Center on Monday night.
A man remains hospitalized after police used a Taser on him Sunday night.
Timothy C. Dennis, 43, of Oklahoma City, was arrested about 7:20 p.m. when police responded to a report of a man firing a gun in the 1500 block of NE 18, police Capt. Dexter Nelson said.
An officer found a man matching the description of the shooter trying to run away. The officer tried to apprehend Dennis without success, then used a Taser to stop him.
Dennis was listed in good condition Monday evening, said an official at OU Medical Center.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?