Man is accused of raping girl, 14, Oklahoma City police say
Brent George Allison Esgar, 25, was arrested Wednesday in a reported Thanksgiving weekend assault, Oklahoma City police reported.
Oklahoma City police arrested a man Wednesday on a complaint of raping a 14-year-old girl.
Brent George Allison Esgar, 25, was taken to the Oklahoma County jail. His bail was set at $50,000.
The victim's father called police Monday and reported his daughter had been raped at her mother's house by her mother's friend.
The victim told police the assault happened during Thanksgiving weekend. She said she was sleeping on the floor when Esgar sneaked up behind her and assaulted her, according to the incident report.
After the attack, she ran to her mother's bedroom and said she was too scared to tell anyone, according to the report.
The victim was taken to a hospital Tuesday for an exam and tests, according to the report.
The victim's mother said Esgar is her ex-boyfriend and father of two of her children. She told police he is homeless and sometimes stays in her detached garage, according to the report.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister