Man is jailed in Seminole County death
Seminole County sheriff's deputies arrested Jace Conger, 20, on a first-degree murder complaint Friday after finding the body of Troy Dalton Brown, 19, on East West 118 Road between Wewoka and Seminole, according to the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation.
NEW LIMA — A man was found dead Friday night on a road between Wewoka and Seminole, and another man was arrested on a complaint of first-degree murder.
Troy Dalton Brown, 19, was found dead on East West 118 Road, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said in a news release announcing they were assisting the Seminole County sheriff in a homicide investigation.
The state medical examiner will determine the cause of Brown's death, the news release said.
Jace Conger, 20, was arrested in New Lima on a complaint of first-degree murder, the news release said. He was booked into Seminole County jail.
No other details about the case were released.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister