Man jailed after using Facebook to find someone to take rap for speeding ticket
Some people will do anything for money, even if that means taking the rap for a crime. But it doesnâ€™t always work out as planned.
A Rotherham, England man found this out the hard way after he used Facebook to find someone to admit to the speeding offense for Â£250.
Officials said Scott Woodburn, 32, received a five-month sentence for paying another man to cover his crime. Police said they used forensic evidence to prove it was Woodburn driving the vehicle.
Read the rest of this post on the original site Â»
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion