Man missing in Lake Texoma, presumed drowned
A man jumped into Lake Texoma Thursday evening and didn't resurface, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
A man jumped into Lake Texoma on Thursday evening and didn't resurface, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
About 7 p.m., the man — whose name was not released — jumped from a boat and into the water about 300 feet south of the Roosevelt Bridge and didn't resurface, troopers said.
Search efforts were called off after dark and will resume at dawn, the patrol said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort