'Man of La Mancha' comes to Sooner Theatre in Norman
Sooner Theatre's production of “Man of La Mancha” is scheduled for Sept. 28-30 and Oct. 5-7. Tickets are on sale now.
NORMAN — Tickets are on sale for Sooner Theatre's production of “Man of La Mancha.”
Performances are set for Sept. 28-30 and Oct. 5-7, with 8 p.m. curtain times Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. matinees Sundays. Tickets are $20 and $15, depending on seating.
“Man of La Mancha” is a play-within-a-play based on Cervantes' “Don Quixote.” Norman native Mat Govich will play the lead. Director is Chad Anderson, with music direction by Les Downs. Beth Adele will play the role of Aldonza/Dulcinea.
For tickets, call 321-9600, go to www.soonertheatre.com or buy them in person at the box office at 101 E Main. The box office is open from 10 a.m. to noon and 2 to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Friday.
Discounts are available for seniors or groups of 10 or more, Director Jennifer Baker said. College students with valid identification can buy tickets at a 50 percent discount one hour before show times.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges