Man pelts girlfriend with oranges during karaoke argument
If you learn anything today, let it be this. Don’t mess around with karaoke lovers. Some take their performances very seriously.
In fact, a Florida man was recently arrested for throwing oranges at his girlfriend after they had an argument over her singing karaoke at a party.
Authorities said the woman told investigators that her boyfriend, Hai Tan Nguyen, 46, of Naples, became upset with her because she was singing at the party and several men appeared to be taking an interest in her.
According to a local TV station, the woman also told authorities Nguyen said she was singing too loudly and it was hurting their baby’s ears. He began throwing oranges at her when the three returned home, she said.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates