Man pelts girlfriend with oranges during karaoke argument
If you learn anything today, let it be this. Don’t mess around with karaoke lovers. Some take their performances very seriously.
In fact, a Florida man was recently arrested for throwing oranges at his girlfriend after they had an argument over her singing karaoke at a party.
Authorities said the woman told investigators that her boyfriend, Hai Tan Nguyen, 46, of Naples, became upset with her because she was singing at the party and several men appeared to be taking an interest in her.
According to a local TV station, the woman also told authorities Nguyen said she was singing too loudly and it was hurting their baby’s ears. He began throwing oranges at her when the three returned home, she said.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say