Man robs Midwest City bank
A man on Saturday walked into the Bank of Oklahoma branch at 249 N Douglas in Midwest City and handed the teller a note demanding money.
MIDWEST CITY — A man with a note robbed a Bank of Oklahoma branch Saturday afternoon in Midwest City.
About 1 p.m., a white male entered the bank inside a grocery store at 249 N Douglas Blvd. and gave the teller a note demanding $100, $50 and $20 bills, FBI spokesman Clay Simmonds said.
The teller complied, and the robber left the store.
The robber is in his 20s or early 30s and is about 5-feet-11, weighing 180 to 200 pounds. He was wearing an orange Oklahoma State University sweatshirt, a black stocking cap with flowers on it and strings with black balls on the end, sunglasses and black gloves.
The robbery is being investigated by the FBI and Midwest City police.
Anyone with any information about this robbery may call the FBI at 290-7770. Callers may remain anonymous.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction