Man robs Oklahoma City waitress of day's tips
Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a man who grabbed a waitress' ticket book, including about $100 in tips and store money, before dashing out the pancake restaurant's door.
A robber grabbed an IHOP waitress' morning tips before running out the restaurant door.
Oklahoma City police are asking for the public's help in identifying the robber.
Videoview all videos
Dec 4Police are asking for the public's help in identifying a...
The robbery took place about 2 p.m. Nov. 28 at 2 W Interstate 240 Service Road, according to police.
The victim, Carlene Warren, said the robber made away with between $75 and $100, including her day's tips and store money.
A video shows a white male, waiting in the lobby area of the restaurant and later sprinting out the door.
Warren told police the man asked to be seated with a group of people who hadn't arrived yet and asked her to break a $100 bill. She told him she would see if she had the change. Then he grabbed her ticket book with the money inside from her apron and ran, she said.
Police describe him as a young, short white male with blond spiky hair. He was wearing a gray long-sleeved shirt, gold necklace and blue jeans.
Police do not have a vehicle description.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday