Man shot in leg in northwest Oklahoma City
A man was shot in the leg about 1:10 p.m. Tuesday, Oklahoma City police report. He was taken to OU Medical Center.
A man was shot in the leg Tuesday afternoon in northwest Oklahoma City, police reported.
Police found the man about 1:10 p.m. at Hefner Road and Western Avenue.
He was taken to OU Medical Center with injuries that were not considered life-threatening, Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.
No suspect description was readily available, Wardlow said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents