UPDATE: Man shot in northeast Oklahoma City dies
Oklahoma City police said the man who was shot in the head Saturday during a domestic dispute died in an Oklahoma City hospital.
A man died Saturday afternoon after he was shot in the head during a domestic dispute in northeast Oklahoma City.
The man was shot about noon in the 3200 block of N Fonshill Avenue, police said.
He was taken by ambulance to OU Medical Center where he died.
Homicide detectives have a person of interest in custody. Police have not released any names in connection with the case.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister