Man steals doughnut truck, leads authorities on chase
Instead of drive-thru breakfast, this man decided to drive off with his breakfast.
Authorities report that a Georgia man boosted a Krispy Kreme truck from a gas station Thursday, making off with glazed doughnuts and leading a sheriff’s deputy on a high-speed chase.
James Freddy Major, 45, was driving erratically on the roadway and eventually hit a mailbox before trying to flee on foot. He was apprehended by a K9 dog, according to the Gwinnett Daily Post.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments