H: ° L: °,
Man, woman found dead in Midwest City trailer park
Two bodies were found Thursday morning at a quiet mobile home park in Midwest City, police say. The man and woman were found by a family member who also lived inside the trailer, although police are releasing few other details at this point.
MIDWEST CITY — A man and a woman were found dead inside their home Thursday morning at a quiet trailer park north of Interstate 40, police say.
Assistant Chief Sid Porter said the bodies were discovered by a “family member who lives in the home,” although he didn't provide further details about the deaths or who made the discovery. He said police aren't looking for any suspects, but stopped short of confirming the deaths were the result of a murder-suicide.
Porter said a report from the state medical examiner should tell them more about how the man and woman died.
“It's a really sad deal,” he said. “Our thoughts and prayers are with them.”
Porter described the Village Oaks mobile home park, where the bodies were found, as a “nice, quiet place that doesn't generate a lot of calls.” The bodies were found inside the home at 9429 SE 39.
“We had never been to that residence before on a call ... for any reason,” he said. “Again, it's just a tough deal.”
The Village Oaks mobile home park is located midway between Douglas Avenue and Post Road, just north of Interstate 40.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments