MARC train delays on Penn Line are result of storm
WASHINGTON (AP) — MARC trains on the Penn Line from Perryville, Md., to Washington are experiencing delays of 30 minutes to an hour because of signal issues.
The signal issues began as a result of severe weather Tuesday night. Signals were functioning again Wednesday morning but there were residual delays.
Amtrak trains were also experiencing residual delays between Baltimore and Washington because of earlier signal problems.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in