Mardel to Offer New Brand of Classroom Tools
“We classify anything that helps teachers manage their classrooms as ‘classroom resources,’ but the Make a Note brand features decorations and supplies that would be perfect for any home setting as well,” King said.
The Make a Note brand is scheduled for release in stores and online early in 2013. Mardel has also hinted that a follow-up brand of office organizations will be available later that year. For more information on this and other Mardel education brands, visit http://www.mardel.com/education.aspx.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims