Marijuana entrepreneurs look for investors
SEATTLE — The elegant Washington Athletic Club will host some unlikely guests Monday: pioneering marijuana entrepreneurs pitching their products to an angel-investor network, the ArcView Group, based in San Francisco.
Josh Gordon, 26, is coming from New York to seek up to $500,000 for his packaging company, Rodawg. Aiming for more-discriminating consumers, Gordon's containers for joints shun old symbols such...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 77840Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16227OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13741Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12057Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11953Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 11115Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 11023Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma tornado victims identified