Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade attracts large crowd in Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City’s annual Martin Luther King Jr. Day parade worked its way from Broadway and NW 7 to Bricktown on Monday.
Uyvonne Cooper, of Oklahoma City, stood behind a folding chair occupied by her 7-year-old grandson Cornelius along Broadway on Monday afternoon in downtown Oklahoma City.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 50 photos
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say