Mass. gas prices down 4 cents per gallon
BOSTON (AP) — The cost of a gallon of gas in Massachusetts has dropped by four cents in the past week.
AAA Southern New England reports Monday that self-serve, regular is selling for $3.72 per gallon. That's two cents below the national average but still 13 cents higher than a month ago and a penny below the price a year ago.
AAA found self-serve, regular selling for as little as $3.59 per gallon and as high as $3.89.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 19121Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6569Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6311OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5835Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4411Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4396Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater