Master Gardeners Offer Saturday Gardening Workshop To Public
Oklahoma County Master Gardeners volunteered around 25,000 hours in 2012 towards keeping Oklahoma County beautiful. Master Gardeners volunteer at the Oklahoma City Zoo, the Botanical Gardens, at area schools, state and local government buildings and even area nursing homes to keep the grounds healthy and beautiful.
Even though there is no charge for the “Growing Pains” workshop, space is limited so residents need to call the OSU Cooperative Extension Service at 713-1125 or access the website at http://oces.okstate.edu/oklahoma to reserve a space.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15918Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8813OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6389Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5669Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5503OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4833Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater