Mastrov appears key player in Sacramento bid to keep Kings
Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson is expected to announce sometime this week the identity of the major equity investors willing to attempt to purchase the NBA Kings.
NewsOK Related Articles
And in another sign that Mark Mastrov may be among those buyers, Mastrov reportedly met Monday in Sacramento with some of the local business leaders who have pledged to become limited partners...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena