Mastrov appears key player in Sacramento bid to keep Kings
Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson is expected to announce sometime this week the identity of the major equity investors willing to attempt to purchase the NBA Kings.
NewsOK Related Articles
And in another sign that Mark Mastrov may be among those buyers, Mastrov reportedly met Monday in Sacramento with some of the local business leaders who have pledged to become limited partners...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense