Mastrov appears key player in Sacramento bid to keep Kings
Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson is expected to announce sometime this week the identity of the major equity investors willing to attempt to purchase the NBA Kings.
NewsOK Related Articles
And in another sign that Mark Mastrov may be among those buyers, Mastrov reportedly met Monday in Sacramento with some of the local business leaders who have pledged to become limited partners...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad