Matrix Service Co. pays less than $10M for Pelichem workers, assets
A Matrix Service Co. subsidiary has acquired assets and employees from Pelichem Industrial Cleaning Services LLC.
Matrix pays less than $10M
for Pelichem workers, assets
TULSA — A Matrix Service Co. subsidiary has acquired assets and employees from Pelichem Industrial Cleaning Services LLC. The Louisiana company has provided industrial cleaning services to customers in the refining and petrochemical industries for more than 10 years. Matrix Service Inc. CEO John Hewitt said the acquisition will help the company grow its industrial cleaning business. “Pelichem has been a premier provider of high quality industrial cleaning services for over a decade. We welcome their employees to the Matrix Service family and look forward to continuing to provide their customers with safe, high quality services.” Terms of the deal, which was less than $10 million, were not disclosed.
From staff reports
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort