Maynor agrees to put negotiations on hold
After parting ways with its sixth man on Saturday, the Thunder could soon see another one of its steady reserves leave town.
Point guard Eric Maynor will become a restricted free agent next summer after the Thunder and Maynor agreed to table negotiations on a contract extension, The Oklahoman has learned.
The two sides had until midnight Eastern on Wednesday to agree on a deal for the 20th overall pick in 2009. Thunder general manager Sam Presti and agent Andy Miller, however, made the mutual...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims