McAlester boy taken from home; arrest warrant issued for mother
Police are looking for a McAlester woman who is accused of failing to return her 4-year-old son to his father following a family visitation.
The McAlester News-Capital reports that officers are looking for Kayala Harmon, 22, of McAlester, who is charged with a felony count of violation of a child custody court order.
Harmon is described as 4 feet, 11 inches tall, weighing 130 pounds with green eyes and black hair.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 13567Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 12400Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims