McAlester woman accused of using shock cane to assault man
A McAlester woman is accused of using an electric shocker cane to assault a man, according to The McAlester News-Capital.
The paper reports that Beverly Ann Martin, 50, was charged Feb. 25 with felony assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and unlawful possession of a controlled and dangerous substance without a prescription.
When an officer responded to the home Feb. 24, a man was running outside the building, screaming “she is shocking me,” according to the News-Capital.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims