McCormick names Jacques Tapiero to its board
SPARKS, Md. (AP) — Spice and flavoring maker McCormick & Co. said Wednesday that it named Jacques Tapiero to its board.
Tapiero's appointment was effective Monday. He currently serves as a senior vice president and president of emerging markets for drug maker Eli Lilly and Co., according to Sparks, Md.-based McCormick.
Tapiero has led Lilly's emerging markets business unit since 2009 and has more than 25 years of international business experience, McCormick said.
McCormick shares finished at $63.16 on Tuesday. They are near their 52-week high of $63.91 set on Sept. 12.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes