Media notebook: Keyshawn Johnson tackles design in A&E show
ESPN football analyst Keyshawn Johnson is trying to score big in a new field on the A&E series "Keyshawn Johnson: Tackling Design," which debuts at 11 p.m. July 11. The 11-episode series follows Johnson as he handles a variety of interior design dilemmas.
NewsOK Related Articles
"Style and design has always played a big part in my life and lifestyle," said Johnson, who will be the guest host next week on ESPN's "Jim Rome Is Burning," 3:30 p.m....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater