Media: TNT analyst Mike Fratello said Thunder can't overlook Grizzlies
Fratello said: “Memphis has been kind of a strange team this year from the standpoint that they have gone through great stretches and on the other hand they have had some disappointing losses. If you catch them on their A-game night, they are tough to handle.”
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
“The Thunder turnover number may be a little deceiving because they play fast, they take more shots and they have a couple of drivers/slashers. By wanting to push it that way, you're going to have more turnovers than a team that puts it in one guy's hand and they don't really advance the ball, using up 24 seconds on the clock.”
Some people have Kevin Durant ahead of LeBron James in the MVP race at the halfway point. How do you rate it?
“Those two guys have been simply sensational. You can't take anything away from LeBron and what he has done for Miami this year. Oklahoma City has a couple of more wins than Miami does right now, but you're probably going to have to go down to the end of the season and see, God forbid, if anybody is going to get injured, and at the end, you're probably going to wind up saying, ‘It's this guy vs. that guy.' But how can you pick them today? They've both played spectacular basketball.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 60552Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32931Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 31925Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 12639Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 8214Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5947Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3659Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman