Medical opinion points to baby sitter
The president of the American Academy of Pediatrics has issued a medical opinion stating he believes the injuries that killed an Edmond baby 10 month ago were sustained at the home of his baby sitter.
Videoview all videos
Nov 23The Oklahoman's Randy Ellis interviews Jason Nelson.
Nov 23An 8-month-old baby died in March from blunt force trauma...
Nov 3The Oklahoman's Nolan Clay addresses the Jacob Hedger...
Photoview all 10 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?