11. SH 3 will have traffic controlled by signals between Hardesty in Texas County and SH 94 for bridge work.
12. No loads over 12 feet wide are allowed on U.S. 412, 10 miles east of Mooreland in Woodward County, due to a resurfacing project.
13. No loads over 10 feet wide are allowed on U.S. 64 between U.S. 81 and SH 132 near the town of Nash in Grant County due to bridge work.
Oklahoma City metro
•Both directions of SH 4 (Mustang Road) in Yukon will remain narrowed to one lane at I-40 as part of a continuing project to widen I-40 and reconstruct the SH 4 bridge and ramps at I-40. The project is expected to last until the summer. The westbound I-40 on-ramp from NW 10 in Yukon is closed through May as part of the project.
•Drivers are cautioned to be alert to workers and equipment at the I-40/I-235/I-35 Dallas junction on the I-40 Crosstown east-end connection. While there are no scheduled lane closures, construction vehicles will be entering and exiting the highway.
•SH 151 is closed to through traffic between the SH 51 and U.S. 412/U.S. 64 junctions until late this year for a U.S. Army Corps of Engineers bridge project. Drivers can use SH 48 or SH 97/SH 51 as a detour during this project.
•Several lanes and ramps are closed due to the I-44/Lewis Avenue widening project. Drivers should be alert for reduced speeds in this corridor.
•Several lanes and ramps are closed due to the I-244/Arkansas River bridge replacement project.
•Several lanes and ramps are closed due to the U.S. 169/SH 266 interchange improvement project.
14. Turner Turnpike: Pavement rehabilitation between mile markers 166 and 173. Westbound traffic is reduced to a single lane.
15. Will Rogers Turnpike: Head-to-head traffic at Vinita Service Plaza while plaza is under construction.
16. Indian Nation Turnpike: At mile marker 66, single-lane traffic for construction of new road to accommodate new service plaza. Between mile markers 88 and 91, pavement rehabilitation has traffic going head-to-head.