Mercury levels in 16 Oklahoma lakes called unsafe
Fish in 16 Oklahoma lakes have unsafe levels of mercury, prompting the Oklahoma Department of Environmental Quality to issue a fish consumption advisory.
State Department of Environmental Quality scientists have found a dangerous toxin in fish in several Oklahoma lakes.The discovery of unsafe levels of mercury in fish in 16 lakes prompted the agency to issue fish consumption advisories Wednesday.
Videoview all videos
Jul 7The State Department of Environmental Quality releases a...
Photoview all photos
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense