Mercy Hospital El Reno to host blood drive
Anyone, 16 years or older**, can typically donate blood. Blood can be given every 56 days. To find out more or make an appointment to donate, call 877-340-8777 or visit www.obi.org.
*Blood donation is voluntary, and no contribution, donation, purchase or payment is necessary to enter prize drawing.
** 16-year-olds must weigh at least 125 and provide signed parental permission, 17-year-olds must weigh at least 125 pounds, those 18 and older must weigh at least 110 pounds.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion