Mesta Park homes showcased
If the murals livening up Michael Khoury's dining room could talk, the stories they might tell.
The murals, depicting outdoor life on the plains, have stood unchanged, despite time and renovations, since the home at 1005 NW 18 was built 102 years ago.
“They used European craftsmen on these,” Khoury explained, pointing out the murals as well as the woodwork outlining the ceiling in the neighboring living room.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?