Metta World Peace is a fan of OKC Thunder coach Scott Brooks
The Lakers forward also says ‘I didn't realize Oklahoma had so many fine women.'
Videoview all videos
May 15Berry Tramel and John Rohde report from Thunder and...
May 15The Lakers forward talks with Berry Tramel about how...
Photoview all 61 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
On his hot start, with two baskets in the first 2½ minutes: “I didn't realize Oklahoma had so many fine women. I felt really comfortable. I hit my first two shots, it was mainly because of how beautiful the women were.”
On the Lakers trying to recover from the Game 1 blowout: “It's the same thing like a man has five wives. He's been divorced once and he got married again. You've got to move on. He didn't want to get divorced, she didn't want to get divorced. But hey, she said, ‘OK honey, I want half.' She said that. You know she said that.
“It's a metaphor. The name of my podcast is mettaphorically speaking.
“She got married again, he got married again. Moved on and it's a new life. That's how the game is. It is a fun game. At the same time, still a lot of passion involved. She will love her husband. We will love the game, too. Have fun, play with passion and it's a whole new day.”
On how the Lakers can better guard the Thunder: “I can't tell you. I will not tell you. I will tell you. You want me to tell you? You've got good mind control. You got in my head.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments