Mexico's ‘grand warlock' makes 2013 predictions
MEXICO CITY — Antonio Vazquez is a cherubic 72-year-old with twinkling eyes, a long white beard and a knack for predicting things that don't actually happen.
For more than three decades, Mexico's self-proclaimed “Grand Warlock” has been doing tarot card and horoscope readings to reveal what's in store for the coming year. Among past predictions:...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36498Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32022Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 18998Oklahoma tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7837Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6469OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3675College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3601Student shot dead during botched home invasion