Miami, OK, man shot and killed in his home
John Allen Largent, 38, was found dead Saturday in his home at 110 G SE in Miami, OK, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported.
MIAMI, OK — A Miami man was found dead in his home from a gunshot wound, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation reported.
John Allen Largent, 38, was found after a 911 call was made about 10 a.m. Saturday from his home at 110 G SE to the Miami Police Department.
The person who telephoned police told them Largent had been shot accidentally.
Miami police and OSBI agents interviewed the person who claimed to have shot Largent.
The name of that person was not released, and no one is under arrest at this time, the OSBI news release said.
No further details of the incident were released.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction