Michael Fusco's Riverside Grill focuses on fresh, seasonal and local foods
Photoview all photos
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Friday
5 to 10 p.m. Saturday
4 to 9 p.m. Sunday
Riverside Grill is a true example of gourmet food.
“Gourmet does not mean unique or odd,” he said. “Gourmet is serving food at its best.”
He said that to serve food at his best, it much be as fresh as can be, and cooked simply in a way that compliments the ingredient. He said it is important to not complicate the food.
The restaurant also caters to special diets. Riverside Grill offers a variety of gluten-free items denoted in the menu. In addition, he has had low-carb options in the past and says the restaurant will work with any dish to ensure all dietary habits are able to be catered to.
Riverside Grill, 9912 Riverside Parkway, offers a wide range of dishes from Seared Georges Bank Scallops with feta and roasted red bell pepper ravioli to Grilled Certified Angus Bone-In Cowboy Ribeye.
Dishes range from $17 to $40. Servers explain specials every night and are knowledgeable about everything in the menu.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit