Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse — the place for great steak
4:30 to 10 p.m. Monday to Thursday
4:30 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday
4:30 to 10 p.m. Sunday
The salad selection is full of old favorites like the Caesar salad and chopped salad with some gourmet options thrown in. The restaurant has a seasonal beefsteak tomato salad and a seafood salad filled with shrimp, lump crabmeat, hearts of palm and artichoke hearts.
The main event of any steakhouse is the steaks, and Mickey Mantle’s has a wide selection of cuts, from a top sirloin and New York Strip all the way up to the porterhouse and filet mignon.
Frequent specials include mesquite-smoked steaks, which spend hours soaking up the smoky flavor before being cooked to order. The menu also includes veal chops and rack of lamb.
There is a variety of seafood and pasta dishes, including king crab legs and Australian cold water lobster tails.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 24265Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15789Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10553Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9606Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9126Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8599Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8494Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena