Mid-Del officials seek name for new elementary school
A new Mid-Del elementary school will open in the fall of 2014. Officials are looking for help naming the new school.
MIDWEST CITY — Mid-Del Public Schools officials are looking for help in coming up with a name for an elementary school scheduled to open in the fall of 2014.
The new school will open at the current location of East Side Elementary. Students from East Side, Traub and Sooner Rose Elementary schools will attend the new school and Traub and Sooner Rose will close.
The public can download nomination forms at www.mid-del.net. Completed nomination forms can be submitted from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the superintendent's office, 7217 NE 15.
Forms also can be faxed to 739-1781 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Those submitting via email are asked to put “nomination for name of new school” in the subject line of their emails.
For more information on the naming process call 737-4461, ext. 1233.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister