Share “Middle-school teacher was being poisoned...”

Middle-school teacher was being poisoned by her students

gawker.com Published: March 30, 2013
Advertisement

A middle-school teacher in Virginia says she had no clue she was being slowly poisoned with hand sanitizer that was being surreptitiously added to her tea by two of her students, but says she has been feeling ill for some time.



"My stomach would bother me," Jane Miller of Newport News told ABC News. "I was running a low-grade temperature. I was just exhausted by the time I got home."

Read the rest of this post on gawker.com

AROUND THE WEB

  1. 1
    Dispute: Was Cecil the lion's brother, Jericho, killed?
  2. 2
    An Oklahoma Immigrant's Experience, Recast As Noir, In 'Dragonfish'
  3. 3
    Summer well spent: Youths shadow professionals in mentoring program
  4. 4
    Norman residents disturbed after seeing vulgar, racist graffiti on homes, vehicles
  5. 5
    Vinita police chief: Extreme sunburn case still under investigation, drawing international media...
+ show more

FEATURED JOBS



× Trending around the web Article