Midwest City couple die in murder-suicide, police report
A Midwest City couple found dead in a mobile home last week died of gunshot wounds and were discovered by a family member, police said.
MIDWEST CITY — A couple found dead last week in a mobile home died from gunshot wounds in a murder-suicide, police said Tuesday.
The state medical examiner ruled Ginny Peery, 41, was a victim of homicide and her husband, Walter Peery, 41, committed suicide.
The couple were found dead Thursday morning in their home at the Village Oaks mobile home park, 9429 SE 29. The bodies were discovered by a family member who lives in the home, Assistant Police Chief Sid Porter said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena